Degrees that make a difference
Now more than ever, health professionals play a critical role in the well-being and sustainability of local and global communities. The Wayne State University Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences cultivates capable, compassionate, innovative clinicians and researchers.
Our curriculum prioritizes interprofessional collaboration, cultural competency and leadership, and we offer unmatched experiential learning amid the urban energy and context of the city of Detroit.
If you want to make a difference through health care, WSU Applebaum is a great place to start.
A day in the life of Kappa Psi
Join Wayne State Doctor of Pharmacy candidate Joseph Paul Javier and the brothers of Kappa Psi as they take you on a tour of Detroit and talk about their many community service activities.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapy student
First-year DPT student Anna Krinke took Wayne State University Instagram stories to give you an inside look at what it's like to study physical therapy in Detroit.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) - November 1
- Medical Laboratory Science - May 1
- Mortuary Science - June 1
- Nurse Anesthesia - June 1
- Pathologists' Assistant - January 15
- Pharmaceutical Sciences - June 1
- Physical Therapy - October 15
- Physician Assistant Studies - September 1
- Occupational Therapy - November 1
- Radiation Therapy Technology - November 30
- Radiologic Technology - December 15
Successful training session!
Earlier this summer, WSU Applebaum presented a Medication Therapy Management training session for licensed pharmacists. Our first Ambulatory Care Concentration cohort was excited to participate alongside the professionals.💚⭐️ #waynestate #wsuapplebaum #pharmacy