Aline Saad, PharmD
Aline Saad, PharmD
Degrees and Certifications
- 2016 - Clinical Simulation Diploma, Gilbert and Rose-Marie Chagoury School of Medicine. Lebanese American University, Byblos, Lebanon.
- 2007 - Medical Education Scholars Program, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI.
- 2004 - Pharm.D., Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI.
- 1999 - B.S. Biology, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon.
Positions and Employment
- 2020-Present - Director, Faculty Development Coordinator, Interprofessional Education, Wayne State University
- 2020-Present - IPE Champion Faculty, Michigan-Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- 2017-2020 - Chair, School Curriculum Committee, Lebanese American University, School of Pharmacy
- 2009-2014 - Chair, School Curriculum Committee, Lebanese American University, School of Pharmacy Spring
- 2011 - Chair, Program Assessment Committee, Lebanese American University, School of Pharmacy
- 2008-2010 - Faculty Advisor, NAPHASS Student Society, Lebanese American University, School of Pharmacy
- 2004-2005 - Chief Resident, Department of Pharmacy Services, University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Residency Program
Awards and Honors
- 2015 - Honor Shield for Services as Chair of Department to School of Pharmacy.
- 2005 - You’re Super Award provided by the University of Michigan to Super employees.
- 2004 - Facts and Comparisons Award for Excellence in Clinical Communication.
- 2017-Present - American Associations of Colleges of Pharmacy
- 2013-Present - Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association
- Alosaimy, S, Mohammad, I, Chahine, EB, Saad, A, Jaber, LA, El-Ghali, A. Culturally sensitive recommendations for the clinical pharmacist to engage the Arab American patient. J Am Coll Clin Pharm. 2022; 5(8): 875- 886.
- Stewart B, Hanke P, Kucemba M, Levine DL, Mendez J, Saad AH. A Qualitative Analysis of Older Adults' Views of Healthcare Provider Attributes and Communication Skills. J Patient Exp. 2022 Apr 4;9:23743735221092564.
- Massoud M, Ikdais W, Zeghondi J, Saad AH. Provision of Lifestyle Recommendations to Cancer Patients: Results of a Nationally Representative Survey of Hematologists/Oncologists. Journal of Cancer Education. Published online 03 February 2020.
- Zaweel A, Karaoui L, Abi-Nader T, Youssef A and Saad AH. Etoposide-Associated Muscle Cramps and Management with Diazepam. Journal of Clinical Case Reports. 2019: 9: 1270
Courses taught by Aline Saad, PharmD
Fall Term 2023 (current)
Fall Term 2022
- PHA6125 - Principles of Pharmacotherapy VI: Oncology, Advanced Immunology
- PPR7115 - Special Topics: Interprofessional Education